instead of a coffee shop au consider instead a hell’s kitchen au and let me explain u why:
- ur otp has to live in close quarters in the dorms
- making out in the pantry
- gordon ramsay
- sexual tension at the fish station
- unfriendly competition
- gordon ramsay
- s a b o t a g e
- if they win the challenges they get to go on neat day trips together
- if they lose the challenges they have to do manual labor
- think of the possibilities this presents
- gordon ramsay
SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE BEIFONG
Episode One: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Two: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Three: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Four: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Five: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Six: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
[SOURCE OF THE LINKS]
- HERE you cand download the extension Hola to watch the BBC iPlayer outside the UK
- Here’s the unofficial official page of Facebook for the show fans
Signal boost this!
Look at the notes, people! This post clearly works. Spread the word! As far as we’re aware, people who don’t like In The Flesh are just people who haven’t seen it yet, so don’t deprive them any longer :)
GUYS PLEASE THIS SHOW IS AMAZING
it’s a really fantastic show!! for the non-uk people who don’t wanna download any extensions to watch the full episodes on iPlayer, you can still watch lots of individual scenes, which could definitely help (like others have said, even if you’re not interested, you can just play them on mute while doing stuff in another tab)!!
Albus Severus Potter starts Herbology at Hogwarts
"Hey Professor Longbottom; My father says I was named after the bravest man he ever knew, did you know-"
"Well, It’s nice to meet you, Neville Potter"
"It’s Neville. Your name is Neville"
In Other news I have started rereading the Animorphs books and apart from in-depth conversations I’ll have in the future, I have come to the conclusion that my wry,sarcastic sense of humor was very largely shaped by these books.
Seriously, Rachel Tobias and Marco are three of the sassiest little pots of sarcasm in fiction. ANNNNNND I’ve been reading these since I was a wee tiny nerd.
So @TheCapitolPN tweeted this
which was promptly deleted. (G-Bb-A-D are the notes to Rue’s whistle.)
But if you had clicked inspect element before it was deleted
"You silence our voices, but we are still heard."
HOW COOL IS THIS MARKETING?!?! Like the rebels are hacking into the capitol’s twitter!!!!
(Thanks toastbabeis and mockingjaysource for noticing it and jenliamjosh for reblogging)
What if Charlie Weasley is asexual? Like what if when his brothers were going through puberty and getting crushes on girls and just obsessing over them, Charlie was just like, “Guys. DRAGONS.”
#what do you mean ‘what if’ that’s literally what happened
Instead of 50 Shades of Domestic Abuse and Rape as a role model and introduction to BDSM culture, I humbly submit people look to the relationship between Morticia and Gomez Addams, from the Addams Family because as odd as it may seem to find in a film marketed as a family comedy as one of the best examples of a healhty BDSM relationship all the interaction between Morticia and Gomez is based in genuine interest and involvement from both parties and they both clearly know what is going on and like it and want it. Also they love each other so much, even when they’re talking about torture.
Everything about their relationship is healthier and less horrifying than any single scene between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey.
“You fool. No man can kill me.”
How many times am I allowed to reblog this before it gets weird?
Fun facts: Tolkien constructed this scene because he came out of Macbeth thinking that Shakespeare had missed a golden opportunity with the ”Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn the power of man, for none of woman born shall harm Macbeth” prophecy
Being letdown by Macbeth is apparently a significant factor in Tolkien’s writing because the Ent/Huorn attack on Isengard was the result of his disappointment that the whole “til Birnam Wood come to Dunsinane” thing was just some dudes holding sticks and not actual ambulatory trees.
so he basically took his favorite shakespeare headcanons and put them into his AU fic
This revelation just knocked me over.
If you think about it, Harry is one of the most amazing characters in the entire series, and he’s never given enough credit (strange, isn’t it, given that the entire series is about him).
- He forgave Snape and Dumbledore. I don’t know how he found it in himself to do this, because both of them treated him like shit, and didn’t really deserve his forgiveness.
- His attitude towards Pettigrew is incredible. You never find Harry as furious with Pettigrew as you think he should be. You never find him thinking about him with hatred, although he fully deserves it. Harry despises Bellatrix. He knows the difference between someone like Bellatrix and someone like Peter.
- He tries to pull Peter’s metal hand away from his throat for god’s sake.This is the man that betrayed his parents and was now working for a wizard who wants to murder him.
- He uses ‘expelliarmus’ on a death eater trying to kill him because he didn’t want to knock him off his broom.
- He even manages to find some sympathy for Voldemort. Dumbledore himself is surprised by that.
- He returns the elder wand.
- He is the one who decides to go back for Malfoy when they’re stuck in the burning room of requirement.
- He feels sorry for Malfoy when he sees to what use he’s being put by Voldemort.
And yet he doesn’t come off as an insufferable do-gooder. Rowling makes him so real. He’s jealous of Cedric and of Dean, he has blow ups with Ron, he frequently behaves like a typical obstinate teenager, he laughs at Fred and George’s jokes, he finds Hermione exasperating at times. He is the perfect hero. Moral and ethical, but not so much so that he seems like something out of a Morality Play from Medieval times.
He’s human-a flawed one, but a good one, and that’s what brings him to life, and makes us feel so fond of him.
I love video games. I love video games a lot.
I am terrible at video games.